Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Letter Idea 1: The New Era

Each month, the New Era asks a question and invites readers to send in answers. There are two questions you could answer today.

The first one is due tomorrow (March 15): “One of my friends really offended me. I know I’m supposed to be forgiving, but how do I get over the hurt?”

The second one is due in a month (April 15): “My older brother isn’t active. When I invite him to church or ask him not to swear, he gets upset. How do I let him know that I want him to come back to church because I care?”

You could fulfill this requirement by sending an answer (along with a picture of yourself) to one of these questions or by writing and sending a letter about something else in the New Era.

To send the New Era editor a letter, write to one of these addresses:
    newera@ldschurch.org
    or
    New Era, Q&A
    50 E. North Temple St., Rm. 2420
    Salt Lake City, UT 84150-0024

    (If your letter is not for Q&A, you should leave that part out of the address.)

Please, remember to copy me on the e-mail (jefe.mcc@gmail.com) or bring me a printed copy of the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment